The recipes consists so much fun
That is why I have carefully balanced this recipe with the flavor notes of toasted wheat, caramelized sugar and browned butter. All very important to give the right flavor profile.
What’s included in the recipes:
- The painting technique of each and every flavour.
- 0.80 AW measure ment.
- Special Infusion technique for each recipe.
- Cinnamon caramel, Espresso syrup, Amaretto and mascarpone ganache, Cream cheese ganache, Citrus pipeable pate the fruit gel and a pipable cookie bottom
- BONUS recipe of my SALTED CARAMEL recipe with tips on how you can alter that recipe for different textures and flavor profiles.
- Alot of pictures that explains every step.
- Extra educational tips and advice
- Included inside: Discount code that you can use to get 20% on my courses.
Do read about each and every recipe and what it contains here:
What is AW 0.80?!
A lot of recipes that you can find for free even that you pay for does not prove it’s shelf life and water activity. Water activity will determine the safety of the product and how long it will be ok during storage. Since this ganache has a proven AW reading of 0.80 I know and you know that this is a safe recipe to serve your customers. More about water activity inside the recipe.
Celsius, Metric system and language
The recipe is described with Celcius and the Metric system, written in english and contains NO decorations tips.
How to download the recipe?
There are two ways you can download the recipe after you have purchased it.
- Go to your Chef Jungstedt-account and look under the tab – Download. There you will find your purchased downloads. You get there by pushing this link : www.chefjungstedt.se/my-account/ or you will find a link in the footer.
- You will get a receipt in the browser after you have purchased the recipe here on the homepage – please do push “Download ”. If you can’t find the pdf after download, please look where you are storing your download files on your computer.
- You will receive an email after the purchase. In that email, you find a link with the text “Download”. If you can’t find the pdf after download, please look where you are storing your download files on your computer.
The PDF-recipes is 2,7 MB each and you have 15 attempts to download the PDF-file.