The course is 2 hours filmed material, divided in 10 lessons and the language of the course is English.
You are able to make this course what ever pace you want.
For each lesson you will get a couple of questions and in some lessons you will get PDF-material. This questions gets you a better understanding on how you did catch the information that was given to you during the lesson.
“The fundamentals” – will give you the following tools:
- How to handle your moulds and what moulds you should buy to have the best basis to make shiny bonbons
- How to handle coloured cacao butter
- How to get max gloss, every time on all the bonbons
- Basic ganache making
- 3 basic/base ganache recipes (white, milk & dark chocolate)
- How to practice on your piping skills
- How to create perfect shell thickness and how a perfect shell should look like
- How to make a reliable and perfect release
- Get a smooth and even capping
- How to work clean and efficient
- How to work without any polishing technique, which will save you hours and days
- Get access to my private Facebook group, where you can ask questions and connect with other Chef Jungstedt bonbon students
- When you have answered all the questions and passed the lessons – you will get a Chef Jungstedt Certificate
Who will benefit from this bonbon course and what do I need?
Whether if you are a beginner, at an intermediate level or are at an advanced level, you will have the chance to learn new things in this videos.
If you are in any concern what you will learn in this course or what set up you need to fullfil this bonbon course, please look at the tabs below to find out what YOU can learn and what you need.
Want to sneak peak at the course?
Click links below
Have a look at the course homepage to understand the lecture structure – click here
Get to the first lesson and listen to Chef Jungstedts intro of the Fundamentals course – click here
Here we give you the chance to see the final result in this course, click to get to lesson 10 – click here
How to go about after purchasing the course
When you purchase this course, you will get a Chef Jungstedt account automatic and you will be log in to it, automatic.
You can find your way to your account, either by the mail that got sent to you when you purchased this course or you can find it in the footer of the homepage.
The intro video to the Fundamentals