“The Fundamentals” – The online course to make perfect shiny bonbons
This is my first block of videos – how to help you create chocolate bonbons, in a shiny perfect way – every bath of bonbon you make.
I will in this videos go through all the basics on how to make a shinny moulded chocolate bonbon – the Chef Jungstedt way.
“The Fundamentals” is a class aimed towards the beginner or the intermediate level bonbon maker, but of course proffs will learn things as well in my videos.
This course is 2 hours filmed material, divided in 8 steps and for each step you get a couple of questions. This questions gets you a better understanding on how you did catch the info in the instructions videos and the included PDF-material.
You are going to get 3 basic ganache recipes (white, Milk and dark chocolate) you will have access to my, Chef Jungstedts private Facebook group, where you can ask questions regarding the course, plus meet up with other Chef Jungstedt bonbon making students.
The course is in English and you can make it in what ever pace you want.
Want to sneak peak at the course? Click links below
Take me to course homepage – click here
Transport me to Lesson 1 – click here
Teleport me to Lesson 10 – click here
Who will benefit from this bonbon course and what do I need?
Whether if you are a beginner, at an intermediate level or are at an advanced level, you will have the chance to learn new things in this videos.
If you are in any concern what you will learn in this course or what set up you need to fullfil this bonbon course, please look at the tabs below to find out what YOU can learn and what you need.
“The fundamentals” – will give you the following tools:
- How to handle your moulds and what moulds you should buy to have the best basis to make shinny good bonbons
- How to handle colored cacao butter
- How to get max gloss, every time on all the bonbons
- Basic ganache making
- 3 basic/base ganache recipes
- How to practice on your piping skills
- How to create perfect shell thickness and how a perfect shell should look like
- How to make a reliable and perfect release
- Get a smooth and even capping
- How to work clean and efficient
- How to work without any polishing technique, which will save you hours and days
- Get access to my private Facebook group, where you can ask questions and connect with other Chef Jungstedt bonbon students
- When you have answered all the questions and passed the lessons – you will get a Chef Jungstedt Certificate
How to go about after purchasing the course
When you purchase this course, you will both get a Chef Jungstedt account automatic and you will be log in automatic. You can find your way to your account, either by the mail that got sent to you when you purchased this course or you can find it in the footer of the homepage.
/ Chef Jungstedt