Welcome to THE Citrus Cheesecake bonbon!
It is a recipe that will bring you great flavors and textures with a long shelf life if stored properly. Instructions on how to store the bonbons properly are included in the recipe booklet. As always, the recipe has been Water activity tested for real proof of shelf life and stability. Takes the guessing work out of it.
This recipe has been sold in over 60 countries all over the world with 99,98% happy customers! Now we have improved it with better taste and texture and created a better cream cheese ganache with lower AW than before!
The recipe consists of three fillings
The PDF recipe Booklet consists of:
- Citrus pipeable pate the fruit gel (improved texture and flavor)
- Cream cheese ganache
- Pipeable cookie bottom
- Nut free alternative recipe!
- Storage tips
- AW (Water activity) tests of the recipe(s)
- List of equipment needed
- NEW! Printable short 1 page summary version for the kitchen!
The key in this recipe is the pipeable cookie bottom layer that is as quick and easy to pipe as a normal ganache. This will help you achieve super clean results with flat and clean layers and you will be able to work super fast and have the perfect taste and mouthfeel in the end product.
The other key is the cream cheese ganache. We have improved both taste and texture and at the same time improved the Water activity! We have been able to increase the cream cheese for more flavor. Both the gel and the cream cheese ganache have been AW tested for proof of shelf life. This is so important to make sure the shelf stability of this bonbon is good!
A full recipe with lots of pictures
This recipe is 23 pages long and contains 43 selected images with detailed explanations and instructions. You will also receive a few tips and tricks. I want to make sure you really understand the recipe that I’m handing over to you.
Not understanding the recipe might not give you the end results that we all want you to achieve. Therefore the recipe is longer and more detailed than what you might be used to.
I have brought a few alternatives to the recipe, if you are not able to buy or get hold of a few of the ingredients that I use. This will make it possible for you to achieve great results even if you don’t have the exact ingredients that I use in my production.
Celsius, Metric system and No decorations
There are no decorations or other technical explanations in this recipe.
The recipe is described with Celcius and the Metric system.
How to download the recipe?
There are two ways you can download the recipe after you have purchased it.
- Go to your Chef Jungstedt-account and look under the tab – Download. There you will find your purchased downloads. You get there by pushing this link : www.chefjungstedt.se/my-account/ or you will find a link in the footer.
- You will get a receipt in the browser after you have purchased the recipe here on the homepage – please do push “Download ”. If you can’t find the pdf after download, please look where you are storing your download files on your computer.
- You will receive an email after the purchase. In that email, you find a link with the text “Download”. If you can’t find the pdf after download, please look where you are storing your download files on your computer.
The PDF-recipe is 2,7 MB and you have 15 attempts to download the PDF-file.