The classical Italian dessert made into a bonbon!
This recipe will really give you the full experience of eating tiramisu! The espresso syrup that is giving that clean coffee kick is versatile and can be used in a wide range of other compositions.
The amaretto and mascarpone ganache that can be very hard to balance and get right. Packed with flavour and soft texture with great shelf life.
The pipeable shelf stable savoiardi cookie bottom just adds that extra dimension of texture and makes the tiramisu experience complete!
The recipe consists of three fillings!
The PDF recipe Booklet consists of:
- Painting technique!
- Espresso syrup
- Amaretto and mascarpone ganache
- Pipe able savoiardi cookie bottom
- Storage tips
- AW (Water activity) tests of the recipe(s)
- Alcohol free recipe version
- List of equipment needed
- Printable short 1 page summary version for the kitchen!
One of the big keys in this recipe is the pipe able cookie bottom that makes it easy to add that crunchy layer, smooth, easy, clean and fast! This concept is used in my other two recipes too! It is just a game changer.
The espresso syrup is so versatile and easy to make and really gives you that coffee flavour that will hold up over time! It can be combined with other fillings in other compositions, it really makes the difference in a coffee based bonbon!
The amaretto and mascarpone ganache can be very tricky to balance and to get right in taste, shelf life, texture and pipe ability! We worked for weeks and months to really nail it!
The AW of this recipe has been tested to make sure the shelf life is between 2-3 months easy if stored properly. How to store the bonbon is included in the recipe booklet!
A full recipe with detailed descriptions and images!
This recipe is 27 pages long and contains 58 selected images with detailed explanations and instructions. This is an educational recipe. I want to make sure you really understand the recipe that I’m handing over to you.
Not understanding the recipe might not give you the end results that we all want you to achieve. Therefore the recipe is longer and more detailed than what you might be used to.
I have made a few alternative recipes within the recipe for you if you want to make this recipe alcohol free. We only use basic and very common ingredients to enable you to make this recipe wherever you are in the world.
Celsius, Metric system and No decorations
There are no decorations or other technical explanations in this recipe.
The recipe is described with Celcius and the Metric system.
How to download the recipe?
There are two ways you can download the recipe after you have purchased it.
- Go to your Chef Jungstedt-account and look under the tab – Download. There you will find your purchased downloads. You get there by pushing this link : www.chefjungstedt.se/my-account/ or you will find a link in the footer.
- You will get a receipt in the browser after you have purchased the recipe here on the homepage – please do push “Download ”. If you can’t find the pdf after download, please look where you are storing your download files on your computer.
- You will receive an email after the purchase. In that email, you find a link with the text “Download”. If you can’t find the pdf after download, please look where you are storing your download files on your computer.
The PDF-recipe is 2,7 MB and you have 15 attempts to download the PDF-file.